Tuesday, October 30, 2012

D Day

Last day in Ushuaia.
The guys here have been great  , Rob ,Silvina and Cecilia  have treated me like a king .

I went earlier to the Scandinavian Outdoors shop and they sorted me out with greta all weather gear

sleeping bag , jacket , fleece , gloves .

Thanks Columbia and Scandinavian Out doors

this will have to be short as i am invited out for a last supper , well a last civilised supper .

Got my local number going today . so have managed to get some emails off and have whatsapp work ,
you can just use my currect whats app it seems to show up on this sim too :)



Rob T and I with Ushuaia harbour in the back ground  and behind that mount Olivia which is teh tail end of the andes and i have to cross it tomorrow , but through a pass fortunately .



No comments:

Post a Comment